Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:56:54 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb70884b41e6d2fd05cace4a428e89fdac6803995cd4804b40756f0055290667c3f7b8685ff564c0333fca 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb7088261bc75e1ba71887e43f234e185906ce5b5da52f02de1767dad0d8963d5c5312 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb7088610990b11fecb59c8c142706f4b6e27f3783bd49032d12575bec3e21cafb6946e09512009c2044fa 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=7e89931e4cf2e1e1aa832d5870f7b8d38453a385731f6e9d530f5575a84f7a5fa837ce2aa6d81b965c22606f201212e4 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb70884b41e6d2fd05cace4a428e89fdac6803995cd4804b40756f0055290667c3f7b8685ff564c0333fca 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=7e89931e4cf2e1e11847aca34157a37d3161906368428808a8360866a52ef3280b4d56f380463915d8102de0b4a3b5cc 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=7e89931e4cf2e1e1e528f62ce7c9cf505c55ce1007f74476eb44fbe066f6a878038426bd5f29cc33ef85e94a37d39c1b 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $140.09 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on October 21, 2014. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 121518585136762

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb70884b41e6d2fd05cace4a428e89fdac6803995cd4804b40756f0055290667c3f7b8685ff564c0333fca 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=d9a27f388eeb70884b41e6d2fd05cace4a428e89fdac6803995cd4804b40756f0055290667c3f7b8685ff564c0333fca 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=7e89931e4cf2e1e1e5f72f5664d13631967af2d8784bb9a2aaf6e1dbdc43f4f8d52504dcb13c5fb072390e7425617ef4 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fd9591ab1ddd3eb2e0358bac62a3af89ccfb5b37de119206a8136edf0abc0083c2e19b9540f7033774fa0cceb0e45ad9 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fd9591ab1ddd3eb201f152ffa208df364c3758184bd2a2ba8080e2f7e8fe22debee20312f2668df0e6e927c26ffb0781 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=7e89931e4cf2e1e1e528f62ce7c9cf505c55ce1007f74476eb44fbe066f6a878038426bd5f29cc33ef85e94a37d39c1b 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dad6aa59a838296d9bb8e7a4e2ee8e80fa9eb8d21518c889688a5042ab8147353ae8faf0d7d6fdc4 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2014 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2014 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

10/21/2014BYCE0022