Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:26:42 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0c8d5ecb9a1b76e795bd47e1d7fa2d04077b49870138bf3e3a36aacd3050ee3a61a72462dc8d604a3 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0418115af659146e1e90b1c2595ee9059d35bfd28d5031592c347a6af1d9d7a9e 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e03d7778cbcbfb1fb46930984d735b011680af81c3f8e2656450851f73af4bcde72f985f4b2100e782 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e09c2201dc843e8d68adf062c421db97b41b8e47c29c1e8915724edcb65dd351ddb06d1d1a8d84668b 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0c8d5ecb9a1b76e795bd47e1d7fa2d04077b49870138bf3e3a36aacd3050ee3a61a72462dc8d604a3 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0f4026930bbd6801e102551495f1a922cefd700bde8db56e1f97a5a41e969c545e3443ca0361008eb 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e095a5fac4457b48338b5292a61c7d39de42f2a846ca7ac8a8447047123ca170e964901acee9c0e3d8 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on April 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 121676715773770

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0c8d5ecb9a1b76e795bd47e1d7fa2d04077b49870138bf3e3a36aacd3050ee3a61a72462dc8d604a3 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0c8d5ecb9a1b76e795bd47e1d7fa2d04077b49870138bf3e3a36aacd3050ee3a61a72462dc8d604a3 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0b488b950284335f0f428daba546673500c7ce3350d11fdd73aa19c718b844e0e4649364593abf88c 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0205e60dc134a845dcb44d2912cca3d710c469fe5d30a3f94411ec2dcc13b399d01304cd821570261 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e0099297e6916ec833d30d5d1fe979bae2e2b2d87029d446b51522cf7a7fbd2872f7247e688266155b 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=4cebcdd75ff389e095a5fac4457b48338b5292a61c7d39de42f2a846ca7ac8a8447047123ca170e964901acee9c0e3d8 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f63754e494d7e16917a30f27f87f7b3cea1a77be75b366b3acb04829bbf74b125948b5d53901981d 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

04/21/2015BYCE0022