Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:58:37 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f80f39841c85e820bb7e159cf44b234c2a68226c8f191cba1b99219a92ae5fe834bbda586bcd512a8699bdea6ad6ad16 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=78fae7b202d07a664fdf6abb1ed438f28109bd6f073318a3a4af24d85514ba880e25bea1a6838d54 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=1ffff1687d3576044e58f7ec15f62b436857b64d5341de870a03399c54825a31c19c56a713a4074f9252971907fab59f 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=794072377d020f2232fcae1e95b3bde454a53a6f6d267c2c5d520b68a91f97d44961fe76f7f8f1fbe700cf945b1be3e7 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f80f39841c85e820bb7e159cf44b234c2a68226c8f191cba1b99219a92ae5fe834bbda586bcd512a8699bdea6ad6ad16 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dc4343c36e4b1bbc4caa8ed762d9e950469afd0ff15b96037abbda043a656490639b040948f10fd5cd2340ddee87dad6 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=3cbda774ef75bfaa067b55fcb8a60585cf20c1bca788fe974a7b897eb83acb30053295c8ab91de578437ba32fb7d8bf6 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $129.74 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on March 21, 2014. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 111330270431344

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f80f39841c85e820bb7e159cf44b234c2a68226c8f191cba1b99219a92ae5fe834bbda586bcd512a8699bdea6ad6ad16 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f80f39841c85e820bb7e159cf44b234c2a68226c8f191cba1b99219a92ae5fe834bbda586bcd512a8699bdea6ad6ad16 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=f7c40ef91b2a4050464a32b9a74d788d38f998b22e889e26f1d4777b9ac46af51c1758195d185b7142d1a2db41d75570 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fcab9b86c8e1d64881d05c3cb03a945f5475d9244b92a0c3bf5f8707d01f10f503a5576c7a1cb0d57d40289793114035 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=73670b04d11118bf62aad06998284e59cfe97dee024e26490a76b3151872bbd9badf5ee09a9dc1673ef24a3e60c75ca4 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=3cbda774ef75bfaa067b55fcb8a60585cf20c1bca788fe974a7b897eb83acb30053295c8ab91de578437ba32fb7d8bf6 
clicking here and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card. 

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=1ac512f8c31d4bbc86631cac83e771b150747ce9a0d3d8f453d79b250092c002025c7a34c5b3f983 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2014 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2014 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

03/17/2014BYCE0022