Subject: Delivery completed
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:42:37 -0600

BestBuy.com

View as Web page:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=41ae8b822bcf3f4e8e8f53e489deb9f4a242a6599bc9239e76784bdef3df64fcd79eea8ac158aabd 

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email-masked] to your address book.

Espanol:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=41ae8b822bcf3f4ede05dabe4e02ffb0907d1513c0c8dd4387d0cad9051df4aebc15acea1b32cc2e4c2afdf1188a5bf9 

Delivery 
Confirmation

10/31/2011

Order Number:1111293863124

DearMICHAEL:

Thanks for shopping at Best Buy. This message confirms that your order was delivered to you on 10/31/2011.

Your item details are listed below.
If for any reason you need to return any of the delivery items, please contact your local store.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 10/20/2011

BEST BUY
Order number:1111293863124

QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 FRIGIDAIRE 18 CU FT TOP FREEZER REF STAI
SKU: 9793794

 

If you have any questions, call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or contact your local store. For faster service, please have your order number ready when you contact us.

 

Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

Contact us by
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=41ae8b822bcf3f4e51ceab75cceb3f418018412f3f3b45f6e53240eacecd5ac2b6738ddbda983589 
e-mail or call 1-888-BEST BUY

 http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=41ae8b822bcf3f4e0a2055cd632288d5ffa89ca06eb0b2b5f23616738f33988c67d98646b1b737c2 
Privacy 
Policy  |
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=41ae8b822bcf3f4e54ba5031c689a858a824ca38a08104e7045fa9a21a96ab53a5c3ee14627db8df 
Return 
Policy  

(c) 2010 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.