Subject: Delivery completed
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:18:01 -0600

BestBuy.com

View as Web page:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=98335ef28800cf40f332099ceef86f74d05cb9fae7ad52a9d60ed0b029114ae19d64bbbabc84156a 

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email-masked] to your address book.

Espanol:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=98335ef28800cf4035267c27b6888a8f14be633f44baecf9e8eeef001246680be69a64efbd2d04821fbadcb24305da7e 

Delivery 
Confirmation

10/20/2011

Order Number:1111287767616

DearMICHAEL:

Thanks for shopping at Best Buy. This message confirms that your order was delivered to you on 10/20/2011.

Your item details are listed below.
If for any reason you need to return any of the delivery items, please contact your local store.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 10/14/2011

BEST BUY
Order number:1111287767616

QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 24" DISHWASHER
SKU: 8414156

 

 

1 RANGE CORD
SKU: 8929671

 

 

1 FRIGIDAIRE 18 CU FT TOP FREEZER REF STAI
SKU: 9793794

 

 

1 FRIGIDAIRE ELECTRIC FREE STANDING RANGE
SKU: 9807006

 

If you have any questions, call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or contact your local store. For faster service, please have your order number ready when you contact us.

 

Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

Contact us by
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=98335ef28800cf40550db41408f29c3bffc1d612d3ef94c39c76c120fa4a30c08055f622418104b7 
e-mail or call 1-888-BEST BUY

 http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=98335ef28800cf408332a6cb352b7182bb2fe79b0bfe062103b45a398efa1ddb7e77d2664df58717 
Privacy 
Policy  |
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=98335ef28800cf408908320a477a460aa21cee51afc1190fe5ddea7180d9c641fb0f2e052ca9b60c 
Return 
Policy  

(c) 2010 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.