Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:17:38 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bbcdc43ccffa2f23b93c41cde2509b74ce1f74d52ed5de9ea4 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7cb4a9e28e99fd475fa012e6c1b8b0fafd7c0c9f611f7dfd3a9f2eca035c4124 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6f90533e5cfe52df2b124767e7b2ee59d46dd64996798d060596ac45323a47a1c4ab551dc5db8c3b 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e89cbc3b51c766e19c473343bab20a98584811b11e05f7e4845e1ce3a5407269cc3b0c7aa97a1c025 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bbcdc43ccffa2f23b93c41cde2509b74ce1f74d52ed5de9ea4 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eae6f88e1f321c1f9c9e60458622c18fe201b624199da7d4b1030c41ed1150800720ef8604fb855fe 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c13355d1eeec83ccef4ce3bac71b1c7242e5fdc749ced25c41 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on December 21, 2014. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 111569429520025

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bbcdc43ccffa2f23b93c41cde2509b74ce1f74d52ed5de9ea4 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bbcdc43ccffa2f23b93c41cde2509b74ce1f74d52ed5de9ea4 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e4dc970756ecfbf1f6770e2779200b0e5fb148ae2a847094ec27fcb3702de02d37eba867ae7320bc4 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ed35e523bc50c831de2e35c57b4f6035a3fce8a1cd1ebb8885b7c397dfc08be56a01fa78b662769b1 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7be3dc2c1c99084532081984c6ea11196ece0bd319a596ca9310839b055de9de85db3d27392a63d0 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c13355d1eeec83ccef4ce3bac71b1c7242e5fdc749ced25c41 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ef144eca547a26aec3b0610823ff690362546591bcb43a2afd03d60af17e17c32 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2014 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2014 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

12/19/2014BYCE0022