Subject: Your order has been updated
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:00:54 -0600

Best Buy

View as a Web page:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9ccbe17d51dd6ad9a23146cecce6f472eb2cfb680d4e67e9a0beef3f0587848886 

Ensure delivery to your inbox. Add [email-masked] to your address book.

Espanol:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9c5bfe33c8980a78b1de6643bd7e9200ae10c64db8056d202e46af09a27fa72ca5c1281fc060e69423 

Delivery Confirmation
10/19/2011

Order Number:1111287767616

DearMichael:

This message confirms the rescheduled delivery date for your recent purchase.

We will deliver the item(s) on 10/20/2011.

IMPORTANT!
The next step is that a delivery agent will contact you by phonethe day before your scheduled delivery date to confirm a 2-hour appointment time window.

Standard delivery time windows are in 2-hour increments from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please make sure an adult (age 18 or older) is home to sign for the delivery of your item(s).

For questions about
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9c469c6f8eb1a7d9a7df45927f62afa951332a281adf86a304c71c905031288f84f2328d9bdd8f40c2 

Shipping & Delivery 
, click into the link.

If this date is inconvenient for you, please contact or visit your local store to reschedule.
For faster service, have the order number, or reciept when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 10/14/2011

BEST BUY
Order number:1111287767616

QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 24" DISHWASHER

 

 

1 RANGE CORD

 

 

1 FRIGIDAIRE 18 CU FT TOP FREEZER REF STAI

 

 

1 FRIGIDAIRE ELECTRIC FREE STANDING RANGE

 

If you have any questions, call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or contact your local store. For faster service, please have your order number ready when you contact us.

 

http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9c4a8bdc2e2b611c745e9e9a880849ea6651cad77e196be5f6e657c9e36c170e45 
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9cd06aa69ee8408c58cd9d96c6baa5dbee57eb199471ee055d9c164c0355fcdaed  
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9c5a4193ae77c556256dfc624c618ccd6d126802b7caf5927a8b51bcc489a37347  
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=1958fd13343d8d9c160372769e3a309bfffcf7acea880ee48ff72100d3d53795ada427cc5a03b341

(c) 2010 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.