Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:20:37 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219879f8fabf86800cf2ccdaaf99e5575943f8bdd038f7336d1ac19ad06eb3d1c05399075c44229b362 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d21975114c4c674d783caf1ff01fc3517a220046aef35ed9d4aec8ae86313cad8fdf 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219e05dde40c2b669a45a8937808d4e27bcf41ffb8ae4d6d74863df34a5d8c0b05981ec7d56f622a736 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219b98ca31eb46c728ee17cf6d990ad18165a1ff49451190f7e012cc9cef1b8bec33d9b658dc77ce4ac 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219879f8fabf86800cf2ccdaaf99e5575943f8bdd038f7336d1ac19ad06eb3d1c05399075c44229b362 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b24474ffd1968bb153018365f937f3d0cdaac9936a2b77284ce4b912b12084958aec0909f7907c53d8a4be 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b24474c6231aad2c8f3d329a60fef822443426e00c300885cc309f971dd2e8911bec35bdb3b94a681ee47e 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on November 21, 2014. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 111544519339381

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219879f8fabf86800cf2ccdaaf99e5575943f8bdd038f7336d1ac19ad06eb3d1c05399075c44229b362 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219879f8fabf86800cf2ccdaaf99e5575943f8bdd038f7336d1ac19ad06eb3d1c05399075c44229b362 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b24474622800d8500181f60ec9db1b89feaf2d3f3fb5009e6985f27f031d481c2b9c03754566bc8ac6bae8 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b24474feca4e6f63f10f3dfc1cccb156a6236ba20887ef860c6c1f9551023cc347c83e1f5a8fa4e252ed22 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b2447418c4b225afd610353d9a01e7cfa32c70a930ddf3a004f18da8c096f776105c4072eb5f6ae3039f60 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=10e970b357b24474c6231aad2c8f3d329a60fef822443426e00c300885cc309f971dd2e8911bec35bdb3b94a681ee47e 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=60f3d9d2e5f4d219824cd25293e9116df0be1604f0ab6bb02d381a0a7c9e36f12d166a782a1079cb 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2014 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2014 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

11/20/2014BYCE0022