Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:28:38 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb073418efe15763eec88f88dba02de2d508c160b6a00dfd8e 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7cb4a9e28e99fd475fa012e6c1b8b0fadc0c0f126ea1e861b2f99b1bbb64b24c 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6f90533e5cfe52df2b124767e7b2ee5901b39edaea6ef3ffc7b0d1a5c5960b3a718cd14307951264 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e89cbc3b51c766e19c473343bab20a98514921a4e13578f0575c53d0b4145eba1c00142bc25c043ed 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb073418efe15763eec88f88dba02de2d508c160b6a00dfd8e 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eae6f88e1f321c1f9c9e60458622c18fe4b250efb61e40e2cdc48da08d0d25ab7cc89096b2793a15e 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c18244643a46a51890c5b66b6853953b443f82c2f31b9ccff4 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on March 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 131648060831346

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb073418efe15763eec88f88dba02de2d508c160b6a00dfd8e 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb073418efe15763eec88f88dba02de2d508c160b6a00dfd8e 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e4dc970756ecfbf1f6770e2779200b0e596258e1e11a0c69209b0c40b37257bfd5ef60948bb869587 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ed35e523bc50c831de2e35c57b4f6035ac2c6cbb5c1857f92c3971c1af59c5362ff257f903938e4b2 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7be3dc2c1c99084532081984c6ea1119e52b51de935375a1eb2bb1ff868d20271c776bed96ccbd81 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c18244643a46a51890c5b66b6853953b443f82c2f31b9ccff4 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ef144eca547a26aec3b0610823ff690361ae1a912079c349c97e7f698deca9834 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

03/19/2015BYCE0022