Subject: Delivery completed
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 11:45:36 -0600

BestBuy.com

View as Web page:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=30eb4095e4d50b6ec438394e73766b1c4919d2724f7a3c099990e4b54a1af1e5ea3a7a2d3f4831f0 

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email-masked] to your address book.

Espanol:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=30eb4095e4d50b6e874139c8b435d12b7a81de18f0296a0d8c8a1307ccc6dde1f664851f7d7e11d70a3bb66866ee9eba 

Delivery 
Confirmation

11/5/2011

Order Number:1111293863123

DearMICHAEL:

Thanks for shopping at Best Buy. This message confirms that your order was delivered to you on 11/05/2011.

Your item details are listed below.
If for any reason you need to return any of the delivery items, please contact your local store.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 10/20/2011

BEST BUY
Order number:1111293863123

QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 FRIGIDAIRE 18 CU FT TOP FREEZER REF STAI
SKU: 9793794

 

If you have any questions, call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or contact your local store. For faster service, please have your order number ready when you contact us.

 

Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

Contact us by
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=30eb4095e4d50b6e03af455efda30d5eb945d7b686f4347feec351695203140354564e11f3c2b65d 
e-mail or call 1-888-BEST BUY

 http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=30eb4095e4d50b6e4053eaa6bffa8e569fda60c0d486f74735e22618f3f0943a6c03bac2c2d99f38 
Privacy 
Policy  |
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=30eb4095e4d50b6e42a6edd05d458ebbeccefce4d8bfdf6d1835f3518b98b20c6830c2ba6d580f20 
Return 
Policy  

(c) 2010 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.