Subject: Delivery completed
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:35:38 -0600

BestBuy.com

View as Web page:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=72b8fcb133399b28c10c2773cc00a2b4fb5fef562c8201ea87052a03fb173ea5ef96c2b56a84f77a 

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email-masked] to your address book.

Espanol:
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=72b8fcb133399b28ee2cef6ef43c4404c3a61141f03a91a41a8abde802b1c2e42c0a65038ab6c78fb14a54a30e4f5cb4 

Delivery 
Confirmation

10/18/2011

Order Number:1111287767616

DearMICHAEL:

Thanks for shopping at Best Buy. This message confirms that your order was delivered to you on 10/18/2011.

Your item details are listed below.
If for any reason you need to return any of the delivery items, please contact your local store.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 10/14/2011

BEST BUY
Order number:1111287767616

QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 FRIGIDAIRE 1.6 CU FT OVER THE RANGE MIC
SKU: 1239247

 

If you have any questions, call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or contact your local store. For faster service, please have your order number ready when you contact us.

 

Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

Contact us by
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=72b8fcb133399b28ccc41c6ffed4406492b88025b899374f5823c9593f539cd8f32241feb15a726e 
e-mail or call 1-888-BEST BUY

 http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=27eb2120de866e1e61e81fa355f4ca044e35ce25d06b98d9dc7f19867897e272b9c0d46bf9e75e5b 
Privacy 
Policy  |
http://click.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/?qs=27eb2120de866e1eae7821685b09526814715f409ab6b915fb6f4d6d15f1e606fb18c4d0a57bc31c 
Return 
Policy  

(c) 2010 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.