Subject: Big Fish Game Club Cancellation Confirmation
From: "Big Fish Games" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:50:06 -0700

Dear Michael,

We're sorry to see that you have decided to cancel your 
Big Fish Game Club(TM) membership. 

Remember that you can reactivate at any time and regain access 
to all your great Game Club benefits, including:

-A Game Club credit each month, good for any game on our site.
-$2.99 Daily Deals
-Tomorrow's Game Today!(R)
-Live Chat Customer Support

Manage or reactivate your membership any time from your My Account page:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/my_account/my_game_club.php

Thank you for choosing Big Fish Games!

Sincerely,
The Team at Big Fish Games

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Have questions about your membership? We're here to help! 
http://www.BigFishGames.com/help

Please don't reply to this automatic email message.

Play A New Game Every Day!(R) at http://www.BigFishGames.com