Subject: Shipping update for your Buy.com order
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:36:36 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop, 

Thank you for placing an order with Buy.com.
Shipping information was updated for your order placed with Buy.com on December 7, 2010.

This shipment was sent to:

Michael Bishop
8607 CARLSBAD LN
LANSING, MI 48917-5807

=====================================================================
SHIPPING DETAILS
===================================================================== 
Information about shipment:
Ship Carrier: 
Tracking Number: 02185456301083977869
Status: 
Order #: 102-0795561-3409027
Shipment Date: December 8, 2010

Buy.com included the following items in package  of this shipment:

1 of Skil 7" Laser Level $9.99

Payment Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:MasterCard |Last 4 digits: 3473

Order Summary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Placed: December 7, 2010
Amazon Payments order number: 102-0795561-3409027
Order Total:$9.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $9.99

Total Before Tax: $9.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $9.99

QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, go to https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview to see a list of your orders. Find the order you want and click the Order ID to view the order details. You can click the Contact merchant button to send the merchant an e-mail.
Best regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy.com Customer Service
https://payments.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that tracking information might not be immediately available.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.