Subject: Re: Returns (KMM1614819I15977L0KM)
From: "Buy.Com Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:16:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Order # 43727296. 

Please note that we cannot honor your request for a Return Merchandise 
Authorization number (RMA#) since the 14-day return policy has lapsed. 

However, some product manufacturers offer warranty replacement or repair
services.

For more information, please visit the Buy.com Help Center to view our 
Return Policy:

http://www.buy.com/corp/support/returns/default.asp?what=returnpolicy

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question: 
If yes, click here: 
https://secure.buy.com/s.asp?r=43727296&e=mikeb&b=1 
If not, click here: 
https://secure.buy.com/s.asp?r=43727296&e=mikeb&b=0 

For frequently asked questions, you may visit our help page by clicking 
on this link: 
https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/default.asp?loc=283 

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from a 
notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. 

If there is any additional information required for us to completely 
resolve your concern, please visit our help page by clicking on this 
link: 

www.buy.com/support 

You may copy/paste relevant information from this email.

Sincerely,

Monique
Buy.com Customer Support

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Name: Michael Bishop

eMail: [email-masked]

Order #: 43727296

Question/Comment:
---------------------------------------------------
I have already sent at least 2 or 3 requests regarding this defective 
product purchased.  Please have someone respond to this or I will be 
forced to charge it back with the credit card company.  Your promptness 
in resolving this is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop