Subject: Alert: $15 Cash Back on $75 or more (Today Only)
From: "Buy.com Alert" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:43:17 -0500 (EST)

The Sweetest Deal of The Season    

Receive $15 Cash Back on Purchase of $75 or more*    

When you speed through checkout with PayPal     

Shop Now (Promotion Valid Only 12/19/08)   
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mpWY0LCzZa0Ogf0CU4k0Hn
  
________________________________________________     

Terms and Conditions: Receive $15 cash back on purchases of $75 or more,   
excluding tax and shipping (“Offer”). Offer applies to transactions at   
www.Buy.com when you use PayPal as the payment method. Offer valid on   
December 19, 2008 and only as long as the Buy.com website indicates   
that the $15 cash back promotion is available. The maximum amount of   
cash back per PayPal account is $30.00. To receive this Offer, you must   
use a U.S. PayPal account in good standing. The cash back will be deposited   
into your PayPal account by January 31, 2009.    

Excluded transactions from this offer include, but are not limited to the   
following: PayPal Pay Later transactions, PayPal Plug-In transactions   
(formerly named: Virtual Debit Card), gift certificate payments, gift   
card purchases, PayPal Debit Card payments, automatic and/or recurring    
payments that you have scheduled, payments made when you are not logged   
into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card/ eBay MasterCard   
payments not made through your PayPal account.  If the payment is   
refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer.    

PayPal and Buy.com reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify part or    
this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole   
discretion. This Offer cannot be resold, transferred or combined with any   
other offer.   

All prices and product availability subject to change without        
notice. Unless noted, prices do not include shipping and          
applicable sales taxes. Product quantities limited. Please visit        
us at Buy.com or the links above for more information including      
latest pricing, availability, and restrictions on each offer.     
Buy.com is a trademark of BUY.COM Inc. BUY.COM Inc.    
2008. Buy.com, Inc, 85 Enterprise #100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.     
All rights reserved.      

Account name:  [email-masked]

We respect your privacy. If you would rather not receive E-mail       
alerting you of Buy.com special offers, product announcements,     
and other news, just let us know by clicking here:     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mpWY0LCzZa0Ogf0Bnkm0HA&EmailAddr=[email-masked]