Subject: Alert: $15 off $50, Kodak 12.1MP Camera = $99.99, 22" LCD = $129.99, Frisbee = $3.99, Business Desktop, MP3 Player = $11.99,..
From: "Buy.com Alert" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:40:02 -0400 (EDT)

New to Bill Me Later? Get $15 off $50 at Buy.com.      
Subject to Credit Approval.        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUK0HJ

Polaroid High Definition Digital Camcorder - Flash Memory, Memory Card, 2.7"    
Active Matrix TFT Color LCD, 4x Optical/5x Digital 64MB Flash Memory, DVC00725F    
SAVE 70%    
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING                  
Buy.com price: $119.99      
List price: $399.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT30Hs 

SanDisk Sansa Express 1GB MP3 Player FM Tuner w/ FM Recording, MicroSD™ Slot to    
Expand Your Capacity and Provide Portability of Music – Refurbished     
SAVE 85%       
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING                
Buy.com price: $11.99      
List price: $79.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CV4k0HF 

Magellan Maestro 3200 Ultra Thin 3.5" Touch Screen Automobile Navigator,    
980-0007-001, NEW (white-box) 2007 MAPS - 90-Day Third Party Warranty,
Windshield Mount Kit (Adhesive disk for dash mounting not included)   
SAVE 65%     
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING              
Buy.com price: $69.99       
List price: $199.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT60Hv 

HP Business Desktop dc7900, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3GHz, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, 80GB,    
DVD-Writer, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows Vista Business, Convertible Mini-tower    
SAVE $249.01      
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING               
Buy.com price: $599.99        
List price: $849.00       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT80Hx

Targus Laptop Portable LapDesk Stand, PA243U - Factory Refurbished     
SAVE 75%        
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING                
Buy.com price: $9.99       
List price: $39.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUB0HA 

22" Soyo MT-NI-DYLM2286 DVI/VGA LCD Monitor w/ Speakers (Black) Refurbished    
Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace    
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	    
Buy.com price: $129.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUJ0HI 

Kodak EasyShare Z1285 12.1MP 5x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Black)    
Refurbished       
Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace    
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	    
Buy.com price: $99.99     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUH0HG 

HandStands Flexible Stretch-ee Flyer Frisbee (Blue)     
Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace    
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	     
Buy.com price: $3.99     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUG0HF 

Targus Mobile 70 Universal AC Power Adapter - Refurbished    
SAVE 84%     
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING                
Buy.com price: $18.99        
List price: $119.99     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT40Ht 

Sylvania Syl-197 Silent Cap Earphones w/ Volume Control    
SAVE 80%       
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING                
Buy.com price: $7.99       
List price: $39.99       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT70Hw 

Pentax Optio Z10 Ultra-Compact 8MP Digital Camera w/ 7x Optical Zoom    
SAVE 70%       
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING              
Buy.com price: $89.99       
List price: $299.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYT50Hu 

Sylvania SYL-NCE745 Noise Canceling Earphone - Connectivity: Wired, Stereo,    
Ear-bud - Black   
SAVE 71%     
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING             
Buy.com price: $19.99        
List price: $69.99       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUC0HB 

SanDisk Sansa Express Digital Player/Radio, 2GB Flash – Refurbished     
SAVE 81%     
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
Buy.com price: $14.99     
List price: $79.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CV4n0HI 

Targus Stow-N-Go Wireless Optical Mouse, Optical, USB, Black - Refurbished    
SAVE 80%       
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING              
Buy.com price: $9.99       
List price: $49.99      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUD0HC

Jawbone 1 Silver Bluetooth Headset - New in Poly-Bag    
SAVE $100.00 
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING    
Buy.com Price: $39.99    
List Price: $139.99    
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUE0HD

Receive 1 Full Year of Woman's Day purchased on your behalf*      
NO Purchase Necessary | NO Credit Card Required      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYNN0HF

Receive 1 Full Year of American Photo purchased on your behalf*      
NO Purchase Necessary | NO Credit Card Required     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYNQ0HI

Sony Vaio AW Series Laptop Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26GHz, 18.4" XBRITE-ECO LCD,    
4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Blu-Ray / DVD±RW, 802.11a/b/g/n, NVIDIA GeForce 9300M, Webcam,  
HDMI, Windows Vista Home Premium         
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	      
Buy.com price: $1,279.95           
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUF0HE  

Microsoft REB4J00001R Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium Console - Factory Reconditioned    
Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace    
FREE BUDGET SHIPPING     
Buy.com price: $139.99     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0CYUI0HH 
____________________________________________________     

LIST PRICE is the suggested retail price provided to us by     
our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial     
number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at     
the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially     
different. Because we sell our merchandise over the Internet on a     
national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is     
sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular     
time. "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our price     
and the supplier-provided list price shown on our sites. Because     
the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your     
area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and     
may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking     
the prices of other Internet or local retailers prior to making a     
purchase.     

All prices and product availability subject to change without        
notice. Unless noted, prices do not include shipping and          
applicable sales taxes. Product quantities limited. Please visit        
us at Buy.com or the links above for more information including      
latest pricing, availability, and restrictions on each offer.     
Buy.com is a trademark of BUY.COM Inc. ©BUY.COM Inc.    
2009. Buy.com, Inc, 85 Enterprise #100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.     
All rights reserved.      

Account name:  [email-masked]

We respect your privacy. If you would rather not receive e-mail       
alerting you of Buy.com special offers, product announcements,     
and other news, just let us know by clicking here:     
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mqSX0LCzZa0PlA0Bnkm0HZ&EmailAddr=[email-masked]