Subject: Michael Bishop, Cash back from your Buy.com purchase
From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:01:45 PST

******************************************************************
PAYPAL
******************************************************************

Your holiday cash back is here!

Hello Michael Bishop,

$15 has been deposited into your PayPal account, representing
your cash back from the qualifying purchase you made at Buy.com.
Thank you for using PayPal and for shopping at Buy.com this
holiday season.

******************************************************************
To view details for this transaction, go to paypal.com and log in
to your account.

Questions? Contact us
http://email1.paypal.com/u.d?qYGtudbLTzyrC78lcWB=0
==================================================================
Terms: Third-party merchant offers are subject to additional
terms. See merchant's website for additional terms. All offers
are subject to change without notice.

(C) 2008 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.