Subject: Re: Placing an Order? (KMM2154751I13900L0KM)
From: "Buy.com No Reply Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:41:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Dear Michael, 

Thank you for contacting Buy.com regarding your order #38673338.

Unfortunately, our credit card verification system is unable to verify 
your Paypal Express address. Because of this, your order has been 
cancelled. Please do not try to place a new order with the same payment 
method, as the same problem will occur. We sincerely apologize for any 
inconvenience.

There are many other payment options at Buy.com, including personal 
checks, company checks, cashier's checks, and money orders in US 
dollars. Please feel free to place a new order using one of our other 
methods of payment. We do not accept international credit cards at this 
time.

We regret to inform you that once a cancellation is approved we are 
unable to reverse the cancellation. We suggest that you place your order
again if you wish to have the item. 

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

If yes, click here: 
https://secure.buy.com/s.asp?r=38673338&e=mikeb&b=1

If not, click here: 
https://secure.buy.com/s.asp?r=38673338&e=mikeb&b=0

For frequently asked questions, you may visit our help page by clicking 
on this link:

https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/default.asp?loc=283

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from a 
notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.

If there are any additional information required for us to completely 
resolve your concern, please visit our help page by clicking on this 
link:
www.buy.com/support

You may copy/paste relevant information from this email.

Sincerely,

Faye
Buy.com Customer Service
www.buy.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Name: Michael Bishop

eMail: [email-masked]

Order #: 38673338

Question/Comment:
---------------------------------------------------
I have had problems in the past when trying to send to my work address. 
This has been an on-going frustration for me when ordering from your 
company.  This has happened again today.  I understand that you need to 
ship to a confirmed address of where the credit card is which is my 
home.  The problem with that is that I have had packages that have never
made it to me. I am giving you my work address so to actually help your 
company out by being available to actually sign for the package.  I have
temporarily updated the information now to have my work address.  Can 
you put the order through now or do I have to re-submit a whole new 
order? Thank you for your quick response.