Subject: Flash Drive $10.69, Netbook w/ Windows XP $279.99, 17" Notebook w/Blu-Ray $699.99, Seiko Men's Chronograph Watch $87.99, Norton AntiVirus $15.99,..
From: "Buy.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

Acer AOD150-1736 Netbook, 1.60GHz Intel® Atom™ N270, 1GB DDR2, 160GB,     
    10.1" WSVGA High-brightness Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, Webcam, Microsoft       
    Windows XP Home Edition SP3     
    SAVE $50.00         
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	       
    Buy.com price: $279.99  List price: $329.99           

For more info about this item, click here:       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLm0H6

Although the Acer AOD150-1736 Netbook is small, it packs a lot of punch.     
Operating on a full-version of Windows XP, this netbook is ideal for business    
on-the-go. Not only for work, the 160GB hard drive and webcam quickly transform    
the AOD150-1736 into an entertainment-ready machine for storing media and    
chatting with friends.      
___________________________________________________________

    Kingston 4GB DataTraveler 101 USB Flash Drive (Cyan)    
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING       	 
    Buy.com price: $10.69            

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcL10H6
___________________________________________________________

    Norton AntiVirus 2009 1 User        
    SAVE $24.00         
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         	 
    Buy.com price: $15.99  List price: $39.99         

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CU8F0Hs
___________________________________________________________	

    HP Pavilion dv7-1123ca Notebook, 2.10 GHz AMD Turion X2 RM-72 Dual-Core,        
    4096MB, 320GB, Blu-Ray, 17.0" HD Brightview Infinity Display, Webcam,       
    Mobile Remote Control, Windows Vista Home Premium, Factory Refurbished        
    SAVE $500.00       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING           
    Buy.com price: $699.99              
    List price: $1,199.99                    

For more info about this item, click here:        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLn0H7
___________________________________________________________

    Kingston 4GB microSDHC (High Capacity) Card w/ Full Size SD Adapter     
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING       	 
    Buy.com price: $10.69          

For more info about this item, click here:       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLo0H8
___________________________________________________________

    ASUS Eee PC 900 Netbook Intel Mobile, 1GB, 16GB Solid State Drive (SSD),      
    8.9" WSVGA, 802.11G Wireless, Webcam, Windows XP Home (Galaxy Black)     
    SAVE $170.04       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
    Buy.com price: $209.95  List price: $379.99          
    Incorporates a shockproof design and weighs a little over 2 lbs.      

For more info about this item, click here:          
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLp0HA
___________________________________________________________

    Buy a Slingbox PRO-HD and Receive a FREE SlingLink Turbo 4-Port     
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING      
    Buy.com price: $298.00        
    Truly watch all of your TV anywhere.        

For more info about this item, click here:       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLq0HB
___________________________________________________________

    Memorex DVD-R 16x 4.7B (2x50 Pack) Spindle   
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING        
    Buy.com price: $22.95       
    Designed for use with DVD Recordable Drives that support DVD-R/RW blank media.   

For more info about this item, click here:        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CVJV0HT
___________________________________________________________
    
    EasyStore 2GB SD Card     
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
    Buy.com price: $4.99       
    Take pride in getting the best value for your storage money.      

For more info about this item, click here:      
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CZWW0Hl
___________________________________________________________

    Garmin Nuvi 265T - 3.5" GPS w/ Text To Speech and Bluetooth - Refurbished       
    SAVE $60.00      
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         	 
    Buy.com price: $139.99  List price: $199.99       

For more info about this item, click here:           
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLr0HC
___________________________________________________________

    ASUS N90SV-A2 Laptop Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 2.66GHz, 18.4" Full HD, 
    4GB, 1TB HDD, BD-Reader/DVD-Writer (BD-ROM/DVD-RAM/±R/±RW), NVIDIA        
    GeForce GT 130M, Bluetooth, Windows Vista Home Premium             
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING	     
    $100.00 Mail-in Rebate        	
    $1,449.95 After Rebate	         
    Buy.com price: $1,549.95  List price: $1,799.00       

For more info about this item, click here:              
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLs0HD
___________________________________________________________

    D-Link DIR-655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router    
    SAVE $55.04          
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING     
    Buy.com price: $94.95   List price: $149.99        
    Get hi-speed Internet access to multiple computers, game consoles, and    
    media players.     

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CZkI0Hr
___________________________________________________________

    4-Pack of Super High Resolution 6 foot HDMI M/M Cables       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
    Buy.com price: $11.99         
    With copper and Mylar internal shielding, and a 24k gold connector.       
    Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace.          
           
For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLt0HE 
___________________________________________________________

    Eclipse 8GB 2.8” Touch Screen Media Player- MP3/MP4 Full Motion       
    Video-2MP Camera/Webcam-Expandable MiniSD         
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
    $10.00 Mail-in Rebate          
    $49.49 After Rebate        
    Buy.com price: $59.49        
    The finest MP3 player attributes with full-motion video support.        

For more info about this item, click here:          
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CafJ0Hu
___________________________________________________________

    Western Digital 2TB My Book Mirror Edition II USB 2.0 RAID External    
    Hard Drive          
    SAVE $50.00       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING          
    Buy.com price: $249.99  List price: $299.99      
    With RAID-based continuous data protection and automatic data backup software.   

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CV6p0HZ
___________________________________________________________

     Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Office All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer      
     SAVE $50.00        
     FREE BUDGET SHIPPING         
     Buy.com price: $149.99 (Expires 7/22/09)  List price: $199.99     
     Get 9600x2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system.    

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLu0HF
___________________________________________________________

    Seagate Replica 250GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive       
    SAVE $30.00           
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING       
    Buy.com price: $99.99  List price: $129.99          
    Continuously stores up-to-date copies of EVERYTHING on your PC.       

For more info about this item, click here:           
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLv0HG
___________________________________________________________

    HAVA Titanium HD WIFI - Watch Your TV Anywhere      
    SAVE $123.00          
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING        
    Buy.com price: $126.99  List price: $249.99        
    Wireless flexibility and convenience when watching TV on a PC inside or    
    on the deck.        

For more info about this item, click here:           
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CXiS0Hx
___________________________________________________________

    Garmin Forerunner 405 - GPS enabled Sports Watch - Refurbished      
    SAVE $118.00         
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING          
    Buy.com price: $231.99  List price: $349.99       
    Long runs, tempo runs, speed drills. You expect a lot from your training gear.   

For more info about this item, click here:        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLw0HH
___________________________________________________________

    Dane-Elec 2GB microSD Card w/ Adapter       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING        
    Buy.com price: $6.98          
    Uses micro SD adapter to fit standard Secure Digital Card slots.        

For more info about this item, click here:          
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLx0HI
___________________________________________________________

    Addlogix InternetVue 2020 Component/Composite Video Wireless         
    Video/Media Adapter w/ Remote Control IV-2020-RC            
    SAVE $140.04           
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING       
    Buy.com price: $99.95  List price: $239.99      
    A convenient way to show PC programs on a big-screen TV from a wireless PC.      

For more info about this item, click here:        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CViV0Hy
___________________________________________________________

    UMD for PSP 6-Pack featuring Blade, Fantastic 4, Coach Carter and more!      
    SAVE 66%       
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING       
    Buy.com price: $19.99  List price: $59.99       
    Also includes “Team America: World Police” and “Texas Chainsaw Massacre!”     
    Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace

For more info about this item, click here:         
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLy0HJ
___________________________________________________________

    Seiko Men's Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial     
    FREE BUDGET SHIPPING        
    Buy.com price: $87.99            
    This bold Seiko sports an intricate design and subdial system.         
    Ships from and sold by Buy.com Marketplace        

For more info about this item, click here:        
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0CcLz0HK
___________________________________________________________
        
"LIST PRICE" is the suggested retail price provided to us by        
our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial        
number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at        
the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially        
different. Because we sell our merchandise over the Internet on a        
national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is        
sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular        
time. "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our price        
and the supplier-provided list price shown on our sites. Because        
the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your        
area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and        
may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking        
the prices of other Internet or local retailers prior to making a         
purchase.        

All prices and product availability subject to change without        
notice. Unless noted, prices do not include shipping and        
applicable sales taxes. Product quantities limited. Please visit        
us at Buy.com or the links above for more information including        
latest pricing, availability, and restrictions on each offer.        
"Buy.com" is a trademark of BUY.COM Inc. BUY.COM Inc.        
2009. (c) Buy.com, Inc, 85 Enterprise #100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.        
All rights reserved.       

Account name:       
[email-masked]   

We respect your privacy. If you would rather not receive e-Mail        
alerting you of Buy.com special offers, product announcements,        
and other news, just let us know by clicking here:       
http://enews.buy.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/mrX70LCzZa0P8a0BnaT0HD&EmailAddr=[email-masked]