Subject: Your Order with Buy.com has shipped!
From: "Amazon Payments" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 05:01:56 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for placing an order with Buy.com.
We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.
You can track the status of this order (and all your orders) online at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview

This shipment was sent to:

Labor Law Poster Service
6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E
LANSING, MI 48917-2492

=====================================================================
SHIPPING DETAILS
=====================================================================

Information about shipment:
Ship Carrier: UPS
Tracking Number: 1ZX601X80351646847
Status: In transit
Order #: 002-6436767-8068235
Shipment Date: August 12, 2011

The following items were shipped to you:
1 of Max Professional Blowoff Air Duster Cleaner 3oz. - 12 Pack $39.29

Payment Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:Visa |Last 4 digits: 8050

=====================================================================

Order Summary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Placed: August 11, 2011
Amazon Payments order number: 002-6436767-8068235
Order Total:$46.58

Item(s) Subtotal: $39.29
Shipping and Handling: $7.29

Total Before Tax: $46.58
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $46.58

QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, go to https://payments.amazon.com/overview to see a list of your orders. Find the order you want and click the Order ID to view the order details. You can click the Contact merchant button to send the merchant an e-mail.
Best regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy.com Customer Service
https://payments.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that tracking information might not be immediately available.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.