Subject: Re: Order # W00455410732064
From: "Cheryl's Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:02:58 -0500

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize that I cannot view your order, because it was placed through
the Wolferman's website and system.

​However, I do wish to advise you of an explanation of ​the delivery dates
as determined by the shipping companies:
W
hen the confirmation reads "On or Before" there is a possibility that the
gift could arrive early. In order to guarantee that your gift will arrive
on a specific day, you would need to use an expedited shipping method, such
as second day air or overnight.

​Again, w​
e apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if we may further assist you in any way.

Sincerely,

​Ron R.​

Cheryl's Customer Service Representative
[email-masked]
1.800.443.8124

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello.
> We did receive the package yesterday. However, I had asked for a specific
> day, Friday 2/12/16, for the delivery to be made. I was not expecting it to
> come yesterday so I was not able to intercept it before my wife got it. So
> there was no surprise and I am a little disappointed. In most cases it
> probably wouldn't matter but in this case, it did. I probably will just buy
> something locally next time so that I have better control of things. Too
> bad, as it you seems that your company has a nice assortment of products.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
>
>
> *From:* Cheryl's <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Monday, February 08, 2016 10:24 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Your order has been delivered!
>
> Thanks for letting us help you express yourself perfectly!
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3244408c48fed0e9036fb48ff2b5986d1166561665a64436ae2bb682a0885575176f25f2325ae1589da> View
> as webpage
> <http://view.em.cheryls.com/?j=fecc16707262067f&m=fe9912727466027c71&ls=fe5511727d670d7a751c&l=ff9d1670&s=fe561078736702787010&jb=fefa1672726d05&ju=>
>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324c3ff34a8fc8f4e3f7e1754e909716e28e4f5e1ae2883eb69516d4e3309e23f067b40774550bb5371>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32438c97b933b48d35d0e5b1df751eb09b4460b29dc422ff01de4d4e14bb19d2e22d3b8e19d869a6a7f>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bfd81a09408812afda023b245e8edffe291ec12129d766251884259976ece132e46b6516d447d3f7>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3243a4d0f8c218ef7cec92c6a6ad0e3dea33d71d2fb534c117501205671d29ef1a74cb0da784aecfb4c>
>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bec914919f039815301af1f818112e143045dceec011a588db0ef24180dfc41f704f0c6f4defe358>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32439f784c7492764494e46a033f4046f29ff1be07c3068eaece4d274567f473270983f2f03c41d5066>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324d694ba0cc4630e6d1e618b441b63af2cc9cfa0beb367f72e7cd0970a392aefe528ce68ed30d1a9fe>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324e7933d1fc2852c27bfd3701afb9b2fbb96519630a6eed7107d4187712b6112a62c2ab023e7e04be1>
> Birthday
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324c36ba00349f63e3bdf23e10176e334001df5f2e3f715c2516279453529572b98f94cb2ef7de14f21> Thank
> You
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3244e3b8fdfbf669fd4c5f0aa6ec3fbf175a6d8a0511feeb9723fcadd4cea7950af75fe68c94028bf89>
> Sale
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32471984fc6173a9f3ee869960b741b7b7487a81613eee498d5fc68df53b4a49485e746d2417d66438c> Best
> Sellers
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324a595610f13bdf785e9df46dcea4d3fe8e5c6a6c8f131dd45b1d030d15bab438841a6bbc12ca8673e>
> Hi MICHAEL,
> We wanted to let you know your order, W00455410732064, has been delivered.
>
> Thanks again, and we look forward to delivering another smile for you real
> soon!
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3244408c48fed0e9036fb48ff2b5986d1166561665a64436ae2bb682a0885575176f25f2325ae1589da>
> Order Details
> *Recipient Address*
> CELESTE BISHOP
> 8607 CARLSBAD LN
> LANSING, MI 48917
> Valentine's Day Treats Box
>
> Delivery Date: 02/12/2016
> Quantity: 1
> Delivery Method: FEDEX
> Tracking #: 9261290100102946503778
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=c6581b86a1349b82ea14950a7feeda77a5b69537512641071715290b0d4f39233fce899f43dda19cf6f43cf629c893b0>
> Questions?
> Email us at [email-masked] or call us at 1-844-884-1415
> <18448841415>.
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=720d5875eb4a3d7431672ffa00b0f4e31107a26d10b595aa79002e03f7679ad92c641679dad13fe4bebd858ebbb9c4a6>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=720d5875eb4a3d7448293e5a26bc33ff44f18a0c2afb0c622f4893a73ca6e402e921c1698cfac063972d972ebfd13dcc>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324be559169da88fa64f19c171474a74acc80a54bc45a263d7bbaf42d5d9077e68987245f6458aa79b6>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324be559169da88fa64f19c171474a74acc80a54bc45a263d7bbaf42d5d9077e68987245f6458aa79b6>
> We make delivering smiles easy across our family of brands:
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32444e4b1808aa1931b7d27b076c41db00c9252e2b08540ae8b5489908bb6bf005e0ef523492883a660>
> $1 = 1 Point
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32444e4b1808aa1931b7d27b076c41db00c9252e2b08540ae8b5489908bb6bf005e0ef523492883a660>
> Earn points with
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32444e4b1808aa1931b7d27b076c41db00c9252e2b08540ae8b5489908bb6bf005e0ef523492883a660>
> Celebrations Rewards™
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32444e4b1808aa1931b7d27b076c41db00c9252e2b08540ae8b5489908bb6bf005e0ef523492883a660>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32495ef92873902a7065a41fe9a5a174c38eead11b844b7d14cef35c64b9454ade76bdf8c56af7fb852>
> FREE Shipping
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32495ef92873902a7065a41fe9a5a174c38eead11b844b7d14cef35c64b9454ade76bdf8c56af7fb852>
> Unlimited 2-day Shipping with
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32495ef92873902a7065a41fe9a5a174c38eead11b844b7d14cef35c64b9454ade76bdf8c56af7fb852>
> Celebrations Passport™
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32495ef92873902a7065a41fe9a5a174c38eead11b844b7d14cef35c64b9454ade76bdf8c56af7fb852>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324481df5186c4104e600483e7727a5da186c3dcc191922726943efd3d44ea7da5b0fba727071c3d332>
> Gift Reminders
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324481df5186c4104e600483e7727a5da186c3dcc191922726943efd3d44ea7da5b0fba727071c3d332>
> Remember all your important
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324481df5186c4104e600483e7727a5da186c3dcc191922726943efd3d44ea7da5b0fba727071c3d332>
> dates with Celebrations
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324481df5186c4104e600483e7727a5da186c3dcc191922726943efd3d44ea7da5b0fba727071c3d332>
> Reminders™
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324481df5186c4104e600483e7727a5da186c3dcc191922726943efd3d44ea7da5b0fba727071c3d332>
>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324c3ff34a8fc8f4e3f7e1754e909716e28e4f5e1ae2883eb69516d4e3309e23f067b40774550bb5371>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32438c97b933b48d35d0e5b1df751eb09b4460b29dc422ff01de4d4e14bb19d2e22d3b8e19d869a6a7f>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bfd81a09408812afda023b245e8edffe291ec12129d766251884259976ece132e46b6516d447d3f7>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3243a4d0f8c218ef7cec92c6a6ad0e3dea33d71d2fb534c117501205671d29ef1a74cb0da784aecfb4c>
> Premium
> Gifts
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324c3ff34a8fc8f4e3f7e1754e909716e28e4f5e1ae2883eb69516d4e3309e23f067b40774550bb5371>
> Cookies
> & Treats
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32438c97b933b48d35d0e5b1df751eb09b4460b29dc422ff01de4d4e14bb19d2e22d3b8e19d869a6a7f>
> Fine
> Chocolates
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bfd81a09408812afda023b245e8edffe291ec12129d766251884259976ece132e46b6516d447d3f7>
> Fresh
> Fruit
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3243a4d0f8c218ef7cec92c6a6ad0e3dea33d71d2fb534c117501205671d29ef1a74cb0da784aecfb4c>
>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bec914919f039815301af1f818112e143045dceec011a588db0ef24180dfc41f704f0c6f4defe358>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32439f784c7492764494e46a033f4046f29ff1be07c3068eaece4d274567f473270983f2f03c41d5066>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324d694ba0cc4630e6d1e618b441b63af2cc9cfa0beb367f72e7cd0970a392aefe528ce68ed30d1a9fe>
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324e7933d1fc2852c27bfd3701afb9b2fbb96519630a6eed7107d4187712b6112a62c2ab023e7e04be1>
> Popcorn
> & Snacks
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324bec914919f039815301af1f818112e143045dceec011a588db0ef24180dfc41f704f0c6f4defe358>
> Handcrafted
> Baskets
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32439f784c7492764494e46a033f4046f29ff1be07c3068eaece4d274567f473270983f2f03c41d5066>
> Gourmet
> Bakery
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324d694ba0cc4630e6d1e618b441b63af2cc9cfa0beb367f72e7cd0970a392aefe528ce68ed30d1a9fe>
> Flowers
> & Gifts
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea324e7933d1fc2852c27bfd3701afb9b2fbb96519630a6eed7107d4187712b6112a62c2ab023e7e04be1>
> Security & Privacy
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3248ed458454dcf18df2cbb073147dfc5bea891abf7a8fccadc56c13a5762737499c1d705f2693867b2>
>  |  Customer Service
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea3240da593a9ca271d69b299ad99d48fbd740535edd2171b47d60a7a87631a02175d4d842c12cad99e8d>
>  |  Contact Us
> <http://click.em.cheryls.com/?qs=6dbcbb97fc0ea32465dc29d5d32196f54387c4f25efe813c6e21870668e38657fdb33cc4093bd9e3ae8ccbcc723f8c95>
> Add [email-masked] to your address book to ensure that you
> receive our email.
>
> This email was sent to [email-masked] on 02/08/16
>
> © 2016 Cheryl's <1800FLOWERS> - 646 McCorkle Blvd. - Westerville, OH,
> 43082, United States
>