Subject: Re: [Ticket#2009032610002329] cancelation of membership
From: "Extreme Brite White" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:32:04 -0700

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your request.

RMA#4951576

If you would like to keep the package, we do have a discount. The total price
for keeping the product would be $59.96(25% discount from the full price of
$79.95).  Please respond if you would like to keep the products for the
discounted price.  I will have to apply the discount to your account. This is
a final sale.

This message confirms that your membership has been canceled. If you do decide
to return the product, follow our return policy at
http://extremebritewhite.com/pop/returns.html

Regards,
Kathy
Extreme Brite White Support
(888)244-1412
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm (EST)