Subject: Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio Order #5856959 has been submitted.
From: "Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:05:38 +0000

[ ![Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio ](http://cdn-images.threadless.com
/threadless-media/artist_shops/shops/UniteDallas/profile/logo-1468521591-0a047
c9d33444a24332b42c596b490b1.jpe?v=3&d=eyJmb3JjZSI6IGZhbHNlLCAib3BzIjogW1sicmVz
aXplIiwgWzQwMCwgMjUwXSwge31dXX0=)

# Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio

](https://UniteDallas.threadless.com)

Hello, Michael!

Thanks for ordering from Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio ! Your order number
is **5856959**. We'll email you with shipping details when your order is
shipped.

Order Details

Shipment 1

_Postal (5 - 8 business days) + 3 - 5 business days processing time_

  * ![Unite Dallas T-Shirt](http://cdn-images.threadless.com/threadless-media/artist_shops/shops/UniteDallas/products/60698/shirt-1468510759-d5b54a83dfec266a68b46b14fcf5a0d0.png?v=3&d=eyJmb3JjZSI6IGZhbHNlLCAib3BzIjogW1sidHJpbXNjcmlwdCIsIFsxMjcwLjU3MTQyODU3MTQyODQsIDE1MDguODU3MTQyODU3MTQyN10sIHt9XSwgWyJyZXNpemUiLCBbODI2XSwge31dLCBbIm92ZXJsYXkiLCBbInRocmVhZGxlc3MtbWVkaWEvYXJ0aXN0X3Nob3BzL292ZXJsYXlzL2NhdGVnb3JpZXMvbWVucy9zaXplcy8qL3N0eWxlcy90ZWUvY29sb3JzLyovZnJvbnQtMTQ1NDk2NzQ1MC0xMWExYWQwMmE2ZmFlZWEzMzYwMWYxZjZmN2YyMDVkMi5wbmciXSwgeyJ5IjogNDU3LCAieCI6IDU5MiwgImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiAiMjA0MTlhIn1dLCBbInJlc2l6ZSIsIFtdLCB7IndpZHRoIjogNzV9XV19) 1 x Unite Dallas T-Shirt - $24.99 X-Large Royal Blue T-shirt Men's 

* * *

Item(s) cost: $24.99

Shipping cost: $5.50

* * *

Total cost: $30.49

Shipped To:

Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing MI 48917

US

**[Open your own online store for free!](https://www.threadless.com/artist-shops/signup?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=artistshops)**  
Need help? Check out our [Help](http://artistshopshelp.threadless.com/) page,
hit us up on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/@artistshopshelp) or simply reply
to this email.