Subject: Your Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio Shipment #6152855 has shipped via Postal
From: "Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:18:45 +0000

[ ![Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio ](http://cdn-images.threadless.com
/threadless-media/artist_shops/shops/UniteDallas/profile/logo-1468521591-0a047
c9d33444a24332b42c596b490b1.jpe?v=3&d=eyJmb3JjZSI6IGZhbHNlLCAib3BzIjogW1sicmVz
aXplIiwgWzQwMCwgMjUwXSwge31dXX0=)

# Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio

](https://UniteDallas.threadless.com)

Hello, Michael!

Your Dallas T-Shirts by MarkRossStudio shipment has shipped!

Shipment Details

  * ![Unite Dallas T-Shirt](http://cdn-images.threadless.com/threadless-media/artist_shops/shops/UniteDallas/products/60698/shirt-1468510759-d5b54a83dfec266a68b46b14fcf5a0d0.png?v=3&d=eyJmb3JjZSI6IGZhbHNlLCAib3BzIjogW1sidHJpbXNjcmlwdCIsIFsxMjcwLjU3MTQyODU3MTQyODQsIDE1MDguODU3MTQyODU3MTQyN10sIHt9XSwgWyJyZXNpemUiLCBbODI2XSwge31dLCBbIm92ZXJsYXkiLCBbInRocmVhZGxlc3MtbWVkaWEvYXJ0aXN0X3Nob3BzL292ZXJsYXlzL2NhdGVnb3JpZXMvbWVucy9zaXplcy8qL3N0eWxlcy90ZWUvY29sb3JzLyovZnJvbnQtMTQ1NDk2NzQ1MC0xMWExYWQwMmE2ZmFlZWEzMzYwMWYxZjZmN2YyMDVkMi5wbmciXSwgeyJ5IjogNDU3LCAieCI6IDU5MiwgImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiAiMjA0MTlhIn1dLCBbInJlc2l6ZSIsIFtdLCB7IndpZHRoIjogNzV9XV19) 1 x Unite Dallas T-Shirt - $24.99 X-Large Royal Blue T-shirt Men's 

Your order may contain several shipments. Shipments will be shipped
separately.

Shipped To:

Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing MI 48917

US

Tracking Number:

Postal (5 - 8 business days)

[9274899996338088697282](http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?id=1874&trackingnu
mber=9274899996338088697282)

Tracking may take 1-2 business days to update

**[Open your own online store for free!](https://www.threadless.com/artist-shops/signup?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=artistshops)**  
Need help? Check out our [Help](http://artistshopshelp.threadless.com/) page,
hit us up on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/@artistshopshelp) or simply reply
to this email.