Subject: Your DIRECTV Rebate Confirmation
From: "DIRECTV Rebates" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:36:51 -0600

To ensure delivery, add [email-masked] &
[email-masked] to your address book.	 

DIRECTV®
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1>
YOUR DIRECTV REBATE CONFIRMATION	 
MY ACCOUNT
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/myAccount.jsp?CMP=EMC-M
Q-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 PAY BILL NOW
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/payment/myPayBill.jsp?C
MP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 WHAT'S ON TV
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=
V1> 	 DIRECTV CINEMA
<https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/listing/ppvMovies.jsp?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC2
3&ATT=V1> 	 HIGH DEF
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/hd/overview?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&A
TT=V1> 	 
	 	 
Thank you for submitting your rebate.	 
	 
We have received your request for the following
rebate offer:	 

$34 Monthly Bill Credit for 12 Months	 
	 
If your DIRECTV service has not yet been activated, you will see your
rebate credit appear on your first bill. If your service has already
been activated, please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.	 
	 
You can check the status of your rebate
<http://www.directv.com/rebate?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1>  at any time
by clicking on the Status button below.	 
	 
CHECK REBATE STATUS
<http://www.directv.com/rebate?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 
	 
Your Account Information
MICHAEL A BISHOP
8607 CARLSBAD LN 
LANSING, MI 48917

Rebate Confirmation Number(s): JHPF-1488-4944, CWKG-7494-6834,
MTFZ-3501-8970

	 
	 
	 Become a fan of DIRECTV on facebook.
<http://www.facebook.com/directv?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1>
DIRECTV Answer Center: Demos, troubleshooting, tips & tricks, and more
24/7.
<http://support.directv.com/app/home/search/1/session?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC2
3&ATT=V1> 	 	 
For your security	 
	 	 
	 Account Number:
Last 4 digits: 2156

Last Name:
BISHOP	 
	 
Update Account >>
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/myAccount.jsp?CMP=EMC-M
Q-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 

For your security	 
Make Life Easier. Enroll in Auto Bill Pay. Pay on time, everytime,
automatically. START NOW
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/myAccount.jsp?CMP=EMC-M
Q-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 
	 
ONLINE HELP DEMOS
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageNR.jsp?assetId=3220001&
footernavtype=5&CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> 	 ANSWER CENTER
<http://support.directv.com/app/home/search/1/session?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC2
3&ATT=V1> 	 TV LISTINGS
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=
V1> 	 NEW RELEASES
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/cinema?CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1
> 	 

This email is an automatic notification from directv.com. DIRECTV
reserves the right to contact you via email regarding website
transactions and important information about your service or account.
For more details on how DIRECTV uses your information, please read our
Privacy Policy
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=P400044&CM
P=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> . 

If you would like to receive special offer emails from DIRECTV or
view/change which emails you currently receive, manage your email
subscriptions here
<https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/myAccount.jsp?CMP=EMC-
MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> . You can also change your email address here
<https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydirectv/account/myAccount.jsp?CMP=EMC-
MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> . 

This email was sent to [email-masked]. 

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Please don't reply to this email directly; replies to this email address
cannot be answered. If you have questions or concerns about this email,
you can email DIRECTV Customer Care here
<http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIFnorail.jsp?assetId=P4
560006&CMP=EMC-MQ-CEPODC23&ATT=V1> . 

©2010 DIRECTV, Inc. DIRECTV and the Cyclone Design and logo are
trademarks of DIRECTV, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks are
the property of their respective owners.