Subject: Your Recent Contact with DIRECTV
From: "DIRECTV" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:22:56 -0000

DIRECTV®

Can't see this email correctly? View an online version :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/webview?t_params=ACCOUNT_ID%3D44432156%26EMAIL%3Dmikeb.llps%2540comcast.net%26FNAME%3DMICHAEL%2520A%26LNAME%3DBISHOP
.

DIRECTV® http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/home 

MY ACCOUNT
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myaccount 

MY PROGRAMMING
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myaccount 

PAY MY BILL
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/mypaybill 

WHAT'S ON TV http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/whatsontv 

DIRECTV CINEMA http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/cinema 

HIGH DEF http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/hidef 

Your Recent Contact with DIRECTV 

Michael A,
thank you for contacting DIRECTV. We hope we resolved your issue or
answered any questions that you had. Did you know that you can access
your account information 24 hours a day by simply logging in at directv.com :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/home ?

When you register your account online :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/register , you will be able to:

- Pay your DIRECTV bill or sign up for Auto Bill Pay

- Upgrade your programming or hardware

- Order DIRECTV Cinema&trade; movies and Pay Per View events

- Update your email subscriptions

Visit directv.com : http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/home  and take
advantage of 24-hour online access.

For your security 

Account Number: 
44432156

Last Name: 
Bishop

Update Account >> : http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myaccount 

Sign Up for Emails. Get breaking news and the latest offers from
DIRECTV. SIGN UP NOW
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myprofile 

This email was sent to
[email-masked]://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myprofile
.
DIRECTV reserves the right to contact you via email regarding website 
transactions and important information about your service or account. 
For more details on how DIRECTV uses your information, please read our
Privacy Policy :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/privacy? .
If you would like to receive special offer emails 
from DIRECTV or view/change which emails you currently receive, manage
your email subscriptions here :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myprofile .
You can also change your email address here :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/myprofile .
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Please don't reply to this email directly; replies 
to this email address cannot be answered. If you have questions or 
concerns about this email, you can email DIRECTV Customer Care here :
http://cm.directv.com/a/tBQYaGrB8dSoMB8eNOLABe-opEM/ask

(C)2012 DIRECTV. DIRECTV and the Cyclone Design 
logo are trademarks of DIRECTV, LLC. All other trademarks and service 
marks are the property of their respective owners.
DIRECTV, LLC. | P.O. Box 6550 | Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550