Subject: Your payment has posted
From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:43:45 -0500

Discover
https://www.discovercard.com/&emailstat=c

Access My Account 
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main&emailstat=c

For Discover card account ending in 7135

------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DISCOVER CARD PAYMENT.

View Recent Activity at:

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/activity_since_last_statement.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,

Your payment has posted to your account.

Payment Amount: $250.00

Payment Posting Date: January 05, 2013

Log In to View Recent Activity.

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/activity_since_last_statement.htm

----------------------------------------------------
Add [email-masked] to your address
book to ensure delivery of these e-mails.

See ways to help identify authentic Discover e-mails 
by visiting us at www.discover.com/emailsecurity.
----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked] 
for Discover card account number ending with 7135.

You are receiving this e-mail because you have chosen to 
receive e-mail reminders about your Discover card.

To update your e-mail address or view your account e-mail 
preferences log in at:
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

If you have any questions about your account, please log in 
to contact us securely and we will be happy to assist you.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_contactus.htm

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER and other trademarks, logos and 
service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of 
Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party 
owners.

Discover Products Inc.
P.O. Box 30666
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

(c)2013 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

PYMTRECD_A1_A1_B1