Subject: Confirmation from Discover.com
From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Feb 2015 09:09:11 -0500

Discover
https://www.discovercard.com/

Access My Account
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main

For Discover card account ending in 7099

------------------------------------------------------------
MESSAGE FROM SECURE MESSAGE CENTER AT DISCOVER.COM
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cardmember,

You recently sent us a message through the Secure Message Center at Discover.com. 
We received your message and will respond in 24 hours. 
Once our reply is available, we will send you an email notification with a link to 
log in and review your message.

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing to use Discover.
 
Sincerely,
Cardmember Services

----------------------------------------------------
Add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure delivery of these e-mails.

See ways to help identify authentic Discover e-mails 
by visiting us at www.discover.com/emailsecurity.
----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked] 
for Discover card account number ending with 7099.

You are receiving this e-mail as a confirmation of your 
account activity.

To update your e-mail address or view your account e-mail 
preferences log in at:
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

If you have any questions about your account, please log in 
to contact us securely and we will be happy to assist you.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_contactus.htm

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER and other trademarks, logos and 
service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of 
Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party 
owners.

Discover Products Inc.
P.O. Box 30666
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

(c)2015 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

TRSECMSG_A1_A1_A0