Subject: Your Enrollment for Online Payments
From: "Discover Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 04:56:59 -0400

DISCOVER(R) CARD

Thank You for Enrolling in Online Payments

Dear MICHAEL  BISHOP:

Thank you for enrolling to make payments online at Discovercard.com.

Paying your Discover Card bill online is a fast and secure way to make 
a payment. You can make a payment today or schedule payments when it's 
convenient for you.

Click here  for more information about making 
payments online at Discovercard.com.

If you would like to view or update your banking information, click here.

Log In to the Account Center.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This e-mail was sent to: [email-masked] for 
Account ending with . 
You are receiving this e-maill as confirmation of your
Account Center request.

If you did not make this request, please contact us immediately at 
1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Our Customer Service Representatives 
are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you.

To update your e-mail address or view your e-mail preferences, log in 
to the Account Center. Please note that you may receive important 
service-related e-mails even if you have not requested to receive 
marketing e-mails from Discover Card.

To reply to this e-mail or if you have any questions about your Account, 
simply log in to the Account Center and contact us  securely. 

This e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

Take a moment to add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure that your Discover Card e-mails continue to be delivered 
to your inbox.

(C)2008 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
It pays to Discover
 
<br>