Subject: Your Discover Card Payment Has Been Cancelled
From: "Discover Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:18:58 -0400

DISCOVER(R)  CARD

Your Payment Has Been Cancelled
 
Dear MICHAEL  BISHOP:

Per your request, we've cancelled the following payment to your 
Discover Card that ends with 7135.

Payment Amount Cancelled: $189.00
Payment Cancellation Date: October 06, 2008
Payment Cancellation #: JQ880ZLH4BMR
Your payment is due on: October 06, 2008

Your minimum amount due is $27.00. To make a payment, click here.

Log In to the Account Center 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This e-mail was sent to: [email-masked]
for Account ending with 7135. You are 
receiving this e-mail as confirmation of your Account Center request.

If you did not make this request, please contact us immediately at 
1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Our Customer Service Representatives 
are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you.

To update your e-mail address or view your e-mail preferences, log in 
to the Account Center. Please note that you may receive important 
service-related e-mails even if you have not requested to receive 
marketing e-mails from Discover Card.

To reply to this e-mail or if you have any questions about your Account, 
simply log in to the Account Center and contact us  securely. 

This e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

Take a moment to add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure that your Discover Card e-mails continue to be 
delivered to your inbox.

(C) 2008 Discover Bank, Member FDIC                     It pays to Discover(R)