Subject: Your scheduled payment has been updated
From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:19:42 -0400

Discover
https://www.discovercard.com/

Access My Account
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main

For Discover card account ending in 7099

------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR SCHEDULED PAYMENT HAS BEEN UPDATED. 
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear CELESTE A BISHOP,

Per your request, we have updated your scheduled online payment to your Discover card that ends with 7099. Your updated scheduled payment information is as follows: 

Payment Amount: $60.89

Payment Post Date: July 20, 2013

Confirmation Number: M3XL-MJ9Y-PB5B

Bank Account Name: LAKE TRUST CU account ending in 5304

Log In to view, edit or cancel your payment.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/online_payments_landing.htm?dms_VS_PARMS_qs&emailstat=clk&section=body

Log In to update your e-mail address or account settings.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_pi.htm

----------------------------------------------------
Add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure delivery of these e-mails.

See ways to help identify authentic Discover e-mails 
by visiting us at www.discover.com/emailsecurity.
----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked] 
for Discover card account number ending with 7099.

You are receiving this e-mail as a confirmation of your 
account activity.

To update your e-mail address or view your account e-mail 
preferences log in at:
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

If you have any questions about your account, please log in 
to contact us securely and we will be happy to assist you.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_contactus.htm

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER and other trademarks, logos and 
service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of 
Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party 
owners.

Discover Products Inc.
P.O. Box 30666
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

(c)2013 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

TREDTPMT_A1_A1_A0