Subject: Welcome to Discovercard.com
From: "Discover Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 04:54:55 -0400

Discover Card

Account Center 

Customer Service           

Account ending in 7135  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Welcome To Discovercard.com

Dear Cardmember:

Thank you for registering to Discovercard.com. Now that you're
registered, you can access the easiest, online Account management
options to keep track of your Account and finances.

At Discovercard.com you can:

- Make a payment today or schedule one in advance up to your due
  date. Payments made by 5 pm (EST) will post same day

- Sign up for timely e-mail reminders to help you avoid late fees
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/mail_reminders.htm&cmpgn=WLC_WELLOGIN

- Track and redeem your rewards online, if eligible

- And much more!

To see all of the time and money-saving features, simply log in 
to your Account today at Discovercard.com

Log In to the Account Center

Forgot your password?
Reset it now.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_pi.htm&cmpgn=WLC_WELLOGIN

ShopDiscover is your rewards connection.
Build rewards faster with top online retailers through our exclusive shopping site.
Start Shopping:

It pays to DISCOVER(R)

ADVERTISEMENT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To ensure that your Discover Card newsletters and offers continue 
to be delivered to your inbox, take a moment to add  
[email-masked] to your address book.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

This e-mail was sent to: [email-masked] for Account Number 
ending with 7135.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are a registered
Discover Card Account Center user. 

To update your e-mail address or view your Account e-mail
notification preferences, click here and log in to the
Account Center.

If you have any questions about your Account, please log in to
the Account Center to contact us securely and we will be happy
to assist you.

We respect your privacy. To view our privacy policy online,
visit Discovercard.com

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and the other trademarks, logos and
service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of NOVUS
Credit Services Inc. or their respective third-party owners.

Discover Financial Services, 34 Starlifter Avenue, Dover, DE
19901-9245
(C)2008 Discover Bank, Member FDIC