Subject: Your Scheduled Payment
From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jul 2017 09:53:42 -0400

Discover
https://www.discovercard.com
			  
Account ending in 7099
------------------------------------------------------------
CELESTE A BISHOP, your online Discover card 
payment is scheduled
------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the info we'll be using for your payment.

Payment Info

Amount: $100.00

Payment Post Date: July 20, 2017

Confirmation Number: M3XL-MJ9Y-PBPX

Bank Account Name: LAKE TRUST CU account ending in 5304

Want to change payment info or your email-address?

Log In
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_acprofile.htm----------------------------------------------------
Add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure delivery of these emails.

See ways to help identify authentic Discover emails 
by visiting us at www.discover.com/emailsecurity.
----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This email was sent to [email-masked] 
for account number ending with 7099.

You are receiving this email because you are a Discover Cardmember.

To update your email address or view your account email 
preferences log in at:
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

If you have any questions about your account, please log in 
to contact us securely and we will be happy to assist you.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_contactus.htm

Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and other trademarks, logos and 
service marks used in this email are the trademarks of 
Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party 
owners.

Discover Products Inc.
P.O. Box 30666
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

(c)2017 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

TRSCHPMT_A1_ZZ_ZZ