Subject: Regarding Your Recent Payment
From: "Discover Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:21:24 -0400

Discover Card
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/ct/elog?I=831045877_CMS-2646-18HD_1126

Account Center
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/ct/elog?I=831045877_CMS-2646-18HD_1127

Customer Service  
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/ct/elog?I=831045877_CMS-2646-18HD_1128

Account number ending in 7135 
          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Confirmation of your recent payment

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for your recent phone payment on 03/13/09. 
This letter confirms your authorization of a one-time payment of 
300.00 to your Discover(R) Card from 
your bank account ending in 5304, which went 
through on 03/13/09.

It's our goal to provide you with convenient ways to pay your 
Discover Card bill. Below are some additional options:

- You can pay your bill online using the Account Center at 
  Discovercard.com. Making a payment online 
  works just like paying over the phone. It deducts the specified 
  payment amount from your bank account. If you pay online by 
  5 p.m. Eastern, your payment posts the same day. You can even 
  schedule payments in advance up until your due date.

- You can sign up for our Pay By Phone service, which allows you 
  to make payments over the phone as frequently as every three 
  days. Payments made by 5 p.m. Eastern post the same day. Just 
  give us a call at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683) if you would like 
  more information.

(A one-time enrollment is needed, but both services are free.)

We're glad you're our customer, and we want to make sure you have 
the most rewarding relationship possible with Discover 
Card. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us 
know. Knowledgeable Account Managers are available to assist you 
24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683), 
or you can always visit us at Discovercard.com.

Best Regards,

Discover Card Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION				

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked] for 
account number ending with 7135.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Discover Cardmember.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond 
to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and other trademarks, logos and service 
marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of Discover Financial 
Services or their respective third-party owners.

DFS Services LLC, 5420 W 1730 S, Salt Lake City, UT  84070 
(c)2009 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

CMS-2646-18
204N