Subject: Your payment has posted
From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Aug 2015 11:46:48 -0400

Discover
https://www.discovercard.com
			  
Account ending in 7135
------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks! We received your Discover card payment
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,

Here's what we received.

Payment Info

Amount: $200.00

Payment Post Date: August 18, 2015

Want to change your e-mail address?

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

----------------------------------------------------
Add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure delivery of these e-mails.

See ways to help identify authentic Discover e-mails 
by visiting us at www.discover.com/emailsecurity.
----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked] 
for account number ending with 7135.

To update your e-mail address or view your account e-mail 
preferences log in at:
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/update_email.htm

If you have any questions about your account, please log in 
to contact us securely and we will be happy to assist you.
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main?link=misc/redirect/redirect_contactus.htm

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this address.

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and other trademarks, logos and 
service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of 
Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party 
owners.

Discover Products Inc.
P.O. Box 30666
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

(c)2015 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

PYMTRECD_A1_A1_A0