Subject: Your Payment Has Posted To Your Discover(R) Card
From: "Discover Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 03:51:59 -0500

Discover(R) Card
E-mail Reminder

***********************************************************************

Thanks For Your Discover(R) Card Payment

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,

Your Discover Card payment has posted to your Account.

Payment Posting Date: February 06, 2009
Payment Amount: $246.00

Log in to view your statement

New User? Register Here.

***********************************************************************
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. To reply, please 
log in to communicate securely with us.

This e-mail was sent to [email-masked]
for Account ending with 7135. You are receiving this e-mail because 
you agreed to receive e-mail reminders, including Payment Reminder and 
Payment Posted e-mails, about your Discover Card Account. 

To update your e-mail address or view your Account e-mail preferences, 
please log in or register at the Account Center.

Please take a moment to add [email-masked] to your 
address book. This will ensure that e-mails from Discover Card are delivered 
to your inbox.

It pays to Discover(R)

(C)2008 Discover Bank, Member FDIC