Subject: Douglas Addison has sent you a package
From: Douglas Addison <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:35:23 -0800 (PST)

This message was sent to you at the request of Douglas Addison, to
notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about
your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the
information below.

Shipment Details

Shipped To: Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing MI 48917-5807 Mailing Date: 12/18/2015 Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: Priority Mail (R) Signature: Not Required Tracking:
9405511899563956188112  

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by
Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact Douglas Addison or
the U.S. Postal Service.

Never go to the Post Office(TM) again! Print official U.S. postage
right from your PC with Stamps.com. Take our no-risk, 4-week trial
today at www.stamps.com/4week.