Subject: Want to save 10%? All you need is LOVE!
From: "Famous Footwear" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 05:49:07 -0800

FAMOUS FOOTWEAR

Sweet Valentine's Savings

Some say shoe love is true love, and we couldn't agree more. So
shop for those perfect sole mates now through Valentine's Day and
get 10% off your entire purchase in-store with this coupon or
online with promo code LOVE.

* Click here to print your 10% coupon
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841349:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop FamousFootwear.com
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841350:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Women
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841338:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Men
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841339:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Juniors
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841340:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Girls
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841341:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Boys
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841342:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop Brands
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841344:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Shop SALE
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841345:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Store locator
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841334:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

BE SOCIAL WITH US

* Join us on Facebook
http://email.famousfootwear.com/ct/841336:1691169245:m:3:162077373:893C4AB90A52CA08ECEB0EE5EC71898C

* Follow us on Twitter
href="http://twitter.com/Famous_Footwear

* Forward to a friend
http://email.famousfootwear.com/forwardthis/ft.php?mID=729184&em=[email-masked]&ch=e54fba2a1ab5216bb82b30e9b33188

You are receiving this message because you opted-in your email
address ([email-masked]) to receive emails from Famous Footwear.

This message was sent from:
Famous Footwear
8300 Maryland Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105

It is not our intent to market to those under the age of 18.  If
you are under the age of 18, please click <a
href="http://email.famousfootwear.com/clients/famous_footwear/clupdate.htm?eemail=[email-masked]&_mh=0d0605ef5378e87a0e550c54ddb90531">here</a> to unsubscribe so that we can remove you
from our email list.

Follow this link to unsubscribe from our email list:
http://email.famousfootwear.com/clients/famous_footwear/clupdate.htm?eemail=[email-masked]&_mh=0d0605ef5378e87a0e550c54ddb90531

You were added to the Famous Footwear system December 2, 2009. Follow
this link for more information:
http://email.famousfootwear.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhbOUOVzxw1/w&email=[email-masked]&cid=e54fba2a1ab5216bb82b30e9b33188

Please add [email-masked] to your address book to
ensure future deliveries. Thanks!