Subject: 2014 Tax Information
From: "Franklin Templeton Shareholder Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:01:54 -0600

2014 Tax Information

Dear Valued Shareholder,

As you prepare your tax returns, you may find these important updates useful:

	- Franklin Templeton fund-specific tax information, including US government interest income and tax-exempt income by jurisdiction, is now available on our 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a7395102a68d4066c9c887f1a5887b9493f4fbd5657845602a96ea25263c96d83f111174 
Tax Center .

	- All 1099 tax forms are available online. To find out the availability of other tax forms like Forms 5498 and 1042-S, visit our 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a7395102ab20680fffe8fb72d3cdeb6c7522bd582d7e213242fba0cf41c68fb4cde70ede 
Tax Calendar .

	- You can access most 2014 tax forms and your year-end asset summary statement as well as historical statements and tax forms by 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a7395102a115c10d9a9b34d1d4e288bdca8b54c2233094832750e407596e9ac95e90f342 
logging into your account .

	- Shareholders who use TurboTax(R) can now begin importing their Franklin Templeton tax forms.

We hope you find the Tax Center useful, and we look forward to continuing to serve your investment needs. 

Sincerely,

Ian McCoy

Senior Vice President

Franklin Templeton Investor Services, LLC

http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a73951027595e129cf16edf9d64e68231cead73be0b08e7ddc533047ea90f25f822e881c 
www.franklintempleton.com

All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. 

Investors should carefully consider a fund's investment goals, risks, charges and expenses before investing. To obtain a summary prospectus and/or prospectus, which contains this and other information, talk to your financial advisor, call us at (800) 632-2301 or visit franklintempleton.com. Please carefully read a prospectus before your invest or send money.

The use of TurboTax branded tax preparation software and web-based products is governed by Intuit's applicable license agreements. Intuit, theIntuit logo, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries and are used with permission. Intuit is not affiliated with Franklin Templeton Investments or its affiliates. Intuit is solely responsible for theinformation, content and software products serviced by Intuit. Franklin Templeton cannot guarantee that the information and content supplied by Intuitis accurate, complete or timely, or that the software products provided produceaccurate and/or
 complete results.

Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc., is the primary underwriter of Franklin Templeton's U.S.-registered mutual funds.

We do not send unsolicited emails asking our customers for private information such as Social Security numbers or account numbers. Any such request should be reported to us immediately at (800) 632-2301. Learn more about 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a7395102985336eb383b3b309d8f3a8d57acce76ebcc0357bc76b44a4a48eb687bfbeec6 
email safety  and 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a73951022512847e143919f84af13a2184f2c76f2bb37496995bfaf706aede7972988879 
online security .

To make sure our emails to you aren't directed to your bulk or junk mail folders, please add [email-masked] to your email address book. This email was sent to [email-masked]. 
http://click.e.frk.com/?qs=f479c3e0a7395102f901129d15f27641ba24fc28eb69ba05c6ccc12f68dcbee2771fb457c7fcffd6 
Unsubscribe 

Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc.

One Franklin Parkway

San Mateo, CA 94403-1906

For questions about your account(s), please call Shareholder Services at (800) 632-2301.

For US residents only.

Not FDIC InsuredMay Lose ValueNo Bank Guarantee

Notice: All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

(c) 2015 Franklin Templeton Investments. All rights reserved.