Subject: Account Alert: Payment Received
From: "Furniture Row Card" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:56:10 -0600

Furniture Row

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Account Alert: Payment Received
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   
Dear CELESTE BISHOP,

We're writing to let you know that we have received your payment 
of $50.00 and posted it to your Furniture Row 
Account on January 09, 2012.

Sign in to Online Customer Care to:
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/rO0ABXQAGkdGSUdaXF5bVlBKUVZTRkBJSkNbRF1XVVxX

  - Review recent transactions
  - View your statements
  - Update email Account Alerts
  - Contact us with questions
  
Sincerely,
Furniture Row Card Customer Care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EMAIL SECURITY INFORMATION
Email intended for: CELESTE BISHOP
For your account ending in: 0721 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To ensure delivery to your inbox, add
[email-masked] to your address book.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This email was sent to: [email-masked] 
for Account number ending in 0721. 

You are receiving this recurring email alert because you registered 
for Online Customer Care and elected to receive email alerts 
for your Furniture Row Account.

If you do not wish to receive future email alerts for your 
Furniture Row Account, please log in to Online Customer Care 
and update your email preferences at hrsaccount.com/furniturerow. 

ACCOUNT RELATED QUESTIONS
Do not reply to this message with Account-related questions. 
If you wish to submit a question, please contact us at hrsaccount.com/furniturerow.

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent 
unauthorized access to information about you. HSBC Bank Nevada N.A. 
will never contact you by email or otherwise ask you to validate 
personal information such as your User ID, password or account numbers. 
If you receive such a request please notify us or call the number 
listed on the back of your card.
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/rO0ABXQAHkdGSUdaXF5bVlBKUVZTRkBJSkNbRFxTXV1XTFRPQA==

HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A.
P.O. Box 703
Wood Dale, IL 60191-0703

(c)Copyright HSBC Finance Corporation. 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy and Security
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/rO0ABXQAHkdGSUdaXF5bVlBKUVZTRkBJSkNbRFxTXV1WTFRPQA==
Terms of Use and Link Policy
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/rO0ABXQAHkdGSUdaXF5bVlBKUVZTRkBJSkNbRFxTXV1VTFRPQA==