Subject: RE: Question about item # 5191851 Vintage Underwood Elliott-Fisher Co Typewriter
From: "Courtney Geiger" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:43:56 -0500

We can certainly do that, or we can pack it and try shipping with FedEx.
We can generally get a better rate with heavier packages that way as
well. 

Thank you so much! 

Courtney Geiger 
Goodwill Abilities Center
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Bishop [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:26 AM
To: Courtney Geiger
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Question about item # 5191851 Vintage Underwood Elliott-Fisher
Co Typewriter

Would it be possible if I used my shipper account with UPS?  I don't
mind paying the handling fee but I would be able to get a better rate on
my account.  
Much appreciated!
Mike	

Buyerid of logged in buyer: bishop12565

shopgoodwill.com Time: 9/2/2009 8:26:20 AM PT