Subject: New sign-in from Safari on iPhone
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:13:06 +0000 (UTC)

New sign-in from Safari on iPhone

You received this message because [email-masked] is listed as the
recovery email for [email-masked]. If [email-masked] is not
your Google Account, click here to disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioqtqGpsRD7r3eO545exNls1V0XDEl31iV39o3SXyCf-2sq7GGYoBzIQ6GhUGBO&ree=1>
from that account and stop receiving emails.

Hi Michael,
Your Google Account [email-masked] was just used to sign in from
Safari on iPhone.

Michael Bishop
[email-masked]

iPhone
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:13 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
United States*
Safari*Don't recognize this activity?*
Review your recently used devices
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity/nt/1460585586000?rfn%3D91%26rfnc%3D1%26ree%3D1%26asae%3D2>
now.

Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to
keep you in the loop on important actions in your account.
We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or device
with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first
time on a new computer, phone or browser, when you use your browser's
incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies, or when somebody
else is accessing your account.

Best,
The Google Accounts team

*The location is approximate and determined by the IP address it was coming
from.

This email can't receive replies. To give us feedback on this alert, click
here
<https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/device_alert_feedback?hl=en>.
For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center
<https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2733203>.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.
© 2016 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA