Subject: Address
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:30:04 -0500

3310 Bardaville, Suite 1A, Lansing 48906

I'm right off Grand River.the first street to the East of the Waverly /
Grand River intersection.  All the way down on the left hand side of the
road.  Bardaville is the street right before the CoMerica Bank.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeya tomorrow at 11:00.

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.