Subject: Happy New Year!!
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:05:15 -0500

HEY there.Happy 5th day of 2009.  Hope you guys had a good Christmas and
such.

When are we getting together?

I can come to your work.OR.pop by your house.OR.meet you here.OR.

LMK!!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.