Subject: HEY...
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:18:54 -0500

OK.I will be in town late tomorrow (Tuesday) and probably Wednesday too.
Actually, Friday too.  And I think I have an appointment here on Saturday
afternoon.  What works for you all?  I want to get those policies done since
you're running in your grace period with PFS.

Also.here are your draft dates and such for investments.  Keep in mind.the
drafts might show up in your account after the date mentioned.b/c there is
the time lag between FT and your bank.  Also.anything on weekends or
holidays will be later.

Christina $50 on the 25th

Money Market $100 on 25th

Marisa $50 on 5th

Mike $50 x 2 on 5th 

Is that OK.or do we need to make adjustments?

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.