Subject: Question
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike Bishop'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:33:10 -0500

Hey there, Mr. Mike.  How are things going?

Got a couple questions for ya.

#1)  Did Miss Peggy get ahold of you yet?

#2) Are we still on for Saturday around 10:00?

#3)  Regarding the investments that we'll be doing.  I know we'll be doing
drafts for the ROTH, the Money Market and also the girl's accounts.  I would
like to use Fidelity Advisors, BUT..they require a minimum of $100 per
draft.  We can do the draft as a quarterly, but not sure if that would mess
your accounting up or not.

Example:  Right now you're doing $50 per month for the girls.  Fidelity will
only allow a draft of $100 each time, so we would need to do $150 per
quarter.  Does that make sense?  Would that be OK?

If not, we can do Frankin Templeton.  They allow $50 per month.

#4)  We're saving $100 per month to your ROTH.  Right!?

#5) Are we also doing $100 per month into the Money Market?  (saving for
taxes, insurance, etc.)

Thanks!!

Don't forget.I'll need a voided check for the insurance.

SeeeeeeeyaJ

HEY.saw Christine at the horse show on Sunday.  (from a distance)

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.