Subject: BISHOP: Life Insurance Quotes
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:34:30 -0400

Mike and Celeste:

Here are a few ideas for your new policies.  I now do 2 separate policies;
added child rider to Celeste's policy.

I believe you're going on 9 years for your existing policy.  I'm guessing
you started with a 25 year term.  That means you have 17 years left on that
policy, but only 12 of those years are 100% guaranteed on face amount and
pricing.

IF I give a HUGE advantage to your existing policy, and assume a 20 year
level for you now with $300 on Celeste and $500 on Mike and $10,000 on the
girls, that premium is only $75.43.  If I looked at a 12 or 17 year, my
prices would be even more advantageousJ

You can pretty much start a new 30 year policy with the $300 and $500 for
about the same price as now.  YEAH!!

NOW, I'm assuming Preferred Plus for both of you based on information I got
from Celeste.  If the underwriters determine otherwise, then we can make
corrections as need be.

Another option we have.do some normal term and also some ROP (Return of
Premium).  Return of Premium says if you don't die during the term, you get
all your money back.OR.you can convert what you've paid in to a permanent /
paid up policy.  It's a little more expensive to structure this way, but the
advantage is you get money back.

OK.check these out and lmk any questions you have.  If you want to move
ahead, let's set a time to get together.  Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.