Subject: RE: Life Insurance
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:13:47 -0500

YES.call and change to quarterly.

I have the policies, so we'll just have to get the money and sign the policy
delivery receipts.

Next week will work tooJ

If I don't talk with you before, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.

 

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 3:59 PM
To: Kathy Kirby
Subject: Re: Life Insurance

Maybe next week.  This week is going to be busy.  Do you think I need to
call Primerica to switch the draft to quarterly?

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Kathy Kirby <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 2:49 PM

Subject: Life Insurance

Hey there, Mr. Mike.  How are ya?  Ready for Christmas?

I have your life policies.  What does your schedule look like this week?  I
know it's a short week with Christmas and all, but thought I would askJ

I can't remember when your Primerica payment will come out for January, so
wanted to get these in place before then.

LMK.I'll be in town most of today (Monday) and Tuesday.  Not sure about
Wednesday yet.  I might even be able to pop by your work if that helps.or
house too.

Thanks!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.