Subject: RE: Question
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:53:19 -0500

No.we can still meet if that works for you.

I was planning to go over investment stuff on Saturday, not life insurance
stuff.

Yes, you can get checks with Money Market.  As we discussed, you can also
move money between local bank and money market for smaller amounts of money.

Will show you guys a couple different things.  Maybe an active money manager
for the girl's stuff.

LMK about Saturday.  KO?  

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.

 

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:47 PM
To: Kathy Kirby
Subject: Re: Question

We did speak with Peggy but were not able to meet with her until this Monday
coming up.  Do you need to find out what she says before we sign anything
else?  If so we can just reschedule.  I answered below as well.

Mike

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Kathy Kirby <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  Bishop' 

Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:33 PM

Subject: Question

Hey there, Mr. Mike.  How are things going?

Got a couple questions for ya.

#1)  Did Miss Peggy get ahold of you yet?

                 Yes

#2) Are we still on for Saturday around 10:00?

                   ?

#3)  Regarding the investments that we'll be doing.  I know we'll be doing
drafts for the ROTH, the Money Market and also the girl's accounts.  I would
like to use Fidelity Advisors, BUT..they require a minimum of $100 per
draft.  We can do the draft as a quarterly, but not sure if that would mess
your accounting up or not.

Example:  Right now you're doing $50 per month for the girls.  Fidelity will
only allow a draft of $100 each time, so we would need to do $150 per
quarter.  Does that make sense?  Would that be OK?  NO, Thank you!

If not, we can do Frankin Templeton.  They allow $50 per month. Yes, Better

#4)  We're saving $100 per month to your ROTH.  Right!?

Yes

#5) Are we also doing $100 per month into the Money Market?  (saving for
taxes, insurance, etc.) 

Yes, but I need checks for this, ok?

Thanks!!

Don't forget.I'll need a voided check for the insurance.

SeeeeeeeyaJ

HEY.saw Christine at the horse show on Sunday.  (from a distance)

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

www.hbwfreedom.com/kkirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.