Subject: RE: Happy New Year!!
From: "Kathy Kirby" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:02:05 -0500

What's your Thursday look like?

Yes, I will check drafts for you.  I believe Franklin Templeton only takes
drafts on the 5, 10, 15, etc.

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.

 

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:47 PM
To: Kathy Kirby
Subject: Re: Happy New Year!!

What's good for you?  Hey, can you check to see what days they have the
drafts set for?  I thought some were coming out on the 7th of the month.
They came out the 5th.  Also, what day are the other drafts supposed to
pull?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Kathy Kirby <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 7:05 PM

Subject: Happy New Year!!

HEY there.Happy 5th day of 2009.  Hope you guys had a good Christmas and
such.

When are we getting together?

I can come to your work.OR.pop by your house.OR.meet you here.OR.

LMK!!

 

Looking Ahead, 

Kathy Kirby

lifelinefinancial.hbwinfo.com

517.490.7856 Cell

517.913.6177 Fax

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

LifeLine Financial LLC is an affiliate of HBW Insurance & Financial
Services, Inc.  Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member
FINRA/SIPC, 

3355 Cochran Street, Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  (800) 473-3856.  HBW
Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW
Securities LLC.  

HBW Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice.  Kathy Kirby is a
registered  representative.  Kathy Kirby is operating under LifeLine
Financial LLC.  

LifeLine Financial LLC is a separate entity from both HBW Insurance &
Financial Services, Inc. and HBW Securities LLC.  Mortgages offered by Clark
Financial Group LLC.